The M2A1 ammo can was designed to hold link belts of 100 cartridges of .30 cal. ammunition for the M2 Browning machine gun, but was in fact utilized to transport and store many other ammo calibers and packaging.
Construction details of the M2A1 .30 cal. ammunition can / box:
- Steel material, seam welded
- Latch, hinge, handle spot welded to body
- End-opening lid with quick release hinge
- Quick release latch
- Rubber gasket under lid makes near waterproof seal when latched closed
- Flat sides and lid
- Metal bar handle attached to the lid by rectangular wire loops so it can fold flat for stacking or lift up for easy carry
- Lid skirts protect contents when lid is partially opened
Ammo not included.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.