The DEZ Tactical Arms front sight base is of the highest quality available. This clamp-on front sight mounts easily and securely with 5 sets screws – no drilling or taper pins required! This “F-height” front sight is a perfect match for your standard height rear sight, whether you decide to go with flip-ups or a removable carry handle. Made from tough cast steel, and protected by an ultra durable coating. This front sight will fit on any standard barrel that is .750″ in diameter. Sight includes bayonet lug mount and set screws for mounting.
The F-height front sight base is designed to be installed on builds with an A3/4 “flat-top” upper receiver. This sight measures 0.040″ higher than standard (non F-height front sight bases). Can also be installed on builds with an A2 or A1 upper receiver, given the proper adjustments are made during the zero of your firearm.
The following parts are included in this assembly:
- 1 – Front Sight Base – Set Screw Mount .750″ F-Height
- 5 – 8-32 x 5/8″ Set Screws
- 1 – Gas Tube Roll Pin
- Front Sight Post, Detent and Spring
- Sling Swivel and Rivet
View Installation Instructions
Note: A 5/64″ hex wrench is required for installing set screws. Base price does not include front sight parts (sight post, detent, spring), or sling swivel & rivet. Available as an extra add on.
Please be advised: If your barrel has been previously drilled for tapered pins, this part may not mount correctly to your barrel. This gas block attaches directly to the barrel with 5 set screws.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.