The Anderson Manufacturing .458 SOCOM Stripped Upper Receiver is built to Mil-Spec for compatibility with most forged AR-15 lower receivers. It is constructed from a 7075-T6 aluminum forging and machined with M4 feed ramps to aid in reliability when chambering. The .458 SOCOM upper also features an extended and widened ejection port for proper ejection of larger cartridges. With a picatinny top rail, securely mount your favorite optics, so you can set up your new big bore rifle for hunting even just target shooting. This stripped upper receiver from Anderson Mfg. has all the features you need when building a .458 SOCOM AR-15 at an affordable price.
NOTE: Forward assist and ejection port cover sold separately.
Oversized ejection port for .458 SOCOM
M4 feed ramps
MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized black
Picatinny top rail
Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 lower receivers
This stripped upper receiver is designed to be as compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 parts as possible. Standard charging handle, forward assist, and even barrel extensions are the same. All you need is a .458 BCG, enlarged ejection port cover, and .458 barrel and you are ready to build your upper receiver. It even works on standard AR-15 lower receivers with standard parts, so you can have one lower receiver and multiple uppers chambered in different calibers and swap them out when you want.
Anderson Manufacturing builds rifles, pistols, and parts utilizing the latest in computerized manufacturing. By keeping manufacturing in house, Anderson can offer quality, American-made products at an affordable price, backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.