Texas shooters supply custom ar-10.308/ 7.62×51 premium match grade rifle.
The AR-10 based rifle is an Old American Classic hunting firearm. Its proven comfort, durability, accuracy and usefulness are well known and trust is well-deserved. This is a versatile multi-purpose hunter with high performance stats and modern tactical upgrades.
This particular rifle comes in Texas Shooter’s Supply Dual-tone CeraKote finish Urban Camo.
Texas Shooter’s Supply utilizes AERO Precision Premium 7075 T6 upper and lower receiver to build this rifle. This gun features 20″ ballistic advantage premium stainless steel match heavy barrel with twist 1:10
Rifle performs sub MOA at 100 yards, 1 MOA at 300 yards, best performance with be achieved with match grade 168 or 175 match king ammo.
Weight 12 lbs
Caliber 308 WIN / 7.62×51 NATO
Finish Cerakote dual tone urban style
Muzzle devise TSS Reaper II.
Trigger Match grade double stage TSS 3.5 lb trigger
BCG Nickel boron 308
Buttstock Ergonomic CAA stock
Pistol grip CAA ergonomic grip
Charging handleMIL-spec with extended latch
Forearm slim 15 inch key mode rail
Weight 10 lb.
39″ with collapsed stock
42″ with fully extended stock
Comes with 10 rd. pmag magazine
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.