The next generation of conversion kits from CAA USA. Improved their past generation models into the ultimate conversion kit. MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) is a lightweight and sturdy platform. It has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body. The stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro® strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. Greatly improved from previous generations of the Micro Roni Stabilizer.
No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e.. thumb-rests
Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
Right-folding stock/arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in folded position
Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
Built in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly / disassembly
Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.