The RONI Civilian Pistol Carbine Conversion C-G2 is equipped with a 16” Barrel that is ideal for those looking for better precision, and an aggressive look. It is exclusive to Glock gen’ 3+4, including compensated models (17 and 17C). The RONI C-G2 provides a better grip, stability and platform for many accessories. Now you can use your pistol for a greater range, faster aiming, and better accuracy.
- Pistol disassembly is required – firearm should be placed into pistol carbine chassis
- Equipped with a flattop rail, allowing a combination of sight, magnifier, and/or night vision
- Three Picatinny Rails for additional accessories
- Includes a detachable folding forearm grip, rear magazine holder, and safety-lever trigger guard
- Some pistol models require an intergrated rail
- Specifications can be slightly different between pistol models
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast cocking handle
- Not all RONI models fit compensated models
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.