Command Arms New Micro Roni GLOCK Conversion Kit in Tan
CAA improved on previous generations and have designed the new Micro Roni Generation 4 MCK.
Command Arms Accessories USA is a developer and distributor of modern tactical accessories, but they are most famous for their Micro Conversion Kit or simply MCK, which has taken the country by storm. This kit allows you to place your pistol into the chassis without disassembling your firearm. It includes an ergonomic finger groove grip provides extra stability, a stabilizing arm brace, is an ambidextrous system, and the top picatinny rail allows for sights or optics.
CAA Micro Roni Gen 4 MCK Tan Specifications and Features:
Handgun Conversion Kit Chassis
Generation 4 Micro Roni STANDARD Conversion Kit
No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e thumb-rests
Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
Right-folding chassis arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
Overall Width 2.48
Overall Height 5.70
Overall Length 13.70
Chassis and Stabilizing Brace
Does NOT Include:
GLOCK 17/19/19X/22/23/31/32/45 All Generations
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.