Texas Shooter’s Supply provides professional service to convert your AK-47 MINI DRACO 7.62×39 to our special TSS Custom MINI DRACO AK-47 pistol. As part of the necessary steps to have an outstanding product we use a variety of quality parts and accessories manufactured, fitted and tuned into high-grade combination.
- Complete inspection of original firearm
- Complete refinish, parkerizing and cerakote coating
- Gas system tuning
- Sights replacement and tuning
- Setting TSS Custom 3 lb trigger group
- Ergonomic tactical pistol grip instalation
- Ergonomic tactical foregrip and hand stop instalation
- Dust cover replacement to picatinny integrated
- Handguard replacement to 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum with quad picatinny
- Oversized charging handle instalation
- TSS FIRESTRYKE muzzle brake installation
- Rail covers
We provide all necessary parts for conversion. Additional parts may required.
- Left-handed BCG: +$250
- ALG trigger group upgrade: +$100
- Foldable armbrace: +$180
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.