Custom Rhino 50DS. This remake is for true die-hard fans and collectors of the series. This firearm features a “gold” finished engraving that covers the majority of the barrel and drum. The Rhino is the most innovative development in revolver technology in decades, if not since the creation of the revolver itself. Refusing to be constrained by tradition and previous design limitations, the Rhino has improvements that move the revolver forward into the 21st century. Unconventional in appearance and superior by performance, the Rhino fires from the bottom of the cylinder rather than the top. This dramatically reduces muzzle rise and recoil felt by lowering the axis of the bore almost to the palm of the shooters hand. The snag resistant “hammer” is actually a cocking device because of the Rhino’s innovative completely enclosed firing mechanism which can be fired either single or double action. A cocked indicator is clearly visible to indicate the internal hammer status.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.