Del-Ton Inc Echo 316L is an outstanding lightweight AR for duty, defense, competition, or recreational shooting. The DT Echo is well made using high quality components for a reliable, accurate shooting experience. With a host of features often found on higher end AR’s, the Del-Ton Echo offers shooters a fantastic value with outstanding performance. It has a 16″ lightweight barrel with M4 feed ramps and is built to be optic ready. Forged 7075 T6 aluminum receivers include a flattop upper and a precision machined lower with a mil-spec buffer tube. It sports a standard carbine length handguard and a 5 position collapsible stock. The BCG is phosphate coated, chrome lined and built to last. When you need an AR that’s ready to shoot turn to Del-Ton for a quality AR at a price you can afford.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.