Coming off the production line: The most recent iteration to the Sig MPX 50 round Drum magazine
We’re constantly trying to improve our products. So, the F5 MPX 50 round drum magazine has been re-designed again – Based on the Second Generation Sig MPX, it’s machined from 6061 solid billet aluminum, and painted with ceramic-based Cerakote, it is built with extraordinary quality & performance in mind. Our most recent review of the Sig MPX revealed that the feeding system is not symmetrical. The larger of the two feed ramps favor the left side, as a single feed magazine design, we want to do the same, so we “mirror-imaged” our original design and found that this is much more reliable. We also wanted to make it more compact and low profile than it already is, so we shortened the body by 9mm, this allows it to lock in as close to the magwell as possible. Best for Sub Gun competitions, home defense, target practice, and just overall looks.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.