The Binary Firing System GEN 3 (BFSIII) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. This trigger is ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
- Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
- Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
- Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
- Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
- Easy to install
- Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lbs, +/- 0.5 lbs
- Trigger pin size is .154″
- Positive reset on release phase
- Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
- Works in most AR platforms and calibers including 5.56 NATO, 308 Win, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire, etc….
- Compatible with any BCG
- Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters and recreational enthusiasts
- Binary Firing System™ waiver and release
Not for civilian sales in CA, DC, IA, NJ, NY, or WA.
NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS.
Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
AFTER THE BFS HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
No 80% lowers, No polymer lowers, No Carbon lowers.
The purchasing of this item in our store is regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions. Check Restrictions section before buying.