This new “free standing” backpack allows for hands free transportation to and from the range. Our new “Handgunner Backpack” was designed to allow the avid Handgun shooter a way to transport his Handguns, 12 Extra Magazines, Ammo, Shooting Glasses, Ear Protection, Targets, Stapler, Tape, Binos, Shooting mats, Cleaning Supplies all in a compact Backpack. By utilizing our Visual ID Storage System we have designed separate pockets that store your most frequently used items for added protection and easy retrieval. The most unique feature is the inside Storage Cradle that slides in and out of the lower compartment. This foam cradle was designed to hold 4 medium to small size handguns in a VERTICAL format. This Vertical format allows for ease of use at the range and added protection from 360 degrees. This Cradle is made of high density foam and is cut with a CNC machine to cradle each pistol by its trigger guard. Just slide out the cradle at the range and keep all 4 pistols organized. After shooting, remove the cradle with the handguns inside for cleaning and then for storage in your gun safe. No need to open and close pistol cases or rugs each time you intend to use. The “Handgunner” backpack also features a waterproof pull out cover to help keep the contents dry in case of a sudden downpour.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.