The Rocket Trigger Control Connector is the king of all Glock triggers! The Rocket is perfect for sport, self defense or duty.
Discover what tens of thousands of Rocket shooters have discovered, that they can shoot better, faster and outshoot those who do not use the Rocket in their Glock! The Rocket requires minor fitting of the Rocket by shortening the trigger control tab. No changes are made to the pistol. It’s very simple shoot better and shoot faster with greater reliability!! Why pay up to ten times more and get less.
The patented ghost Rocket: the world’s fastest trigger control connector-the new standard for trigger connectors for Glocks. The Rocket shortens the total length of trigger pull and reset enabling you to shoot faster and better. Faster because the total distance the trigger has to move to fire your pistol is reduced up to 60%. Better because once the pistol fires the trigger movement is stopped. Stopping the trigger after the pistol fires is critical to bullet placement. No trigger movement plus no pistol movement equals no sight movement on the Target. This eliminates accuracy robbing overtravel. The bullet goes where you aimed it! Shorter and faster reset because the Rocket eliminates all overtravel of the trigger so that the trigger moves less in both directions.
The Rocket has been designed to function flawlessly. The proof is in the shooting. The Rocket is practical and tactical!
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.