CUSTOM SUGAR SKULL HYDRO DIP AND ROBINS EGG BLUE CERAKOTE GLOCK 42 380 AUTO
The GLOCK G42 .380 Pistol is a double-action pistol with a 6+1 magazine capacity that features polygonal barrel rifling. The pistol also features the Safe Action system, which includes a lever incorporated into the trigger to help prevent accidental firing, and a polymer grip with Gen4 texture. Slimline, compact design. Includes 2 magazines, a bore brush, a rod and a carry case.
Features and Benefits
- Polygonal barrel rifling
- Automatic double-action pistol with a 6+1 magazine capacity
- Polymer grip with Gen4 texture
- Front and rear polymer sights
- Slimline, subcompact design
- Made in USA
- Safe Action system includes a lever incorporated into the trigger to prevent accidental firing
- Includes 2 magazines, a bore brush, a rod and a carry case
- Trigger pull (lb.): 5.5
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Polymer
- Rate of twist: 9.84 in.
- Product weight: 13.76 oz.
- Manufacturer warranty – general: 1 year limited
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 6+1
- Rear sight: Polymer
- Barrel length (in.): 3.25
- Action: Double
- Rifle Ammo Type: Center-fire
- Front sight: Polymer
- Caliber: .380 Automatic
- Product length (in.): 5.94
What’s in the Box
- 2 magazines
- Carry case
- Bore brush
- Owner’s manual
- GLOCK G42 .380 Pistol
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.