CUSTOM SUGAR SKULL HYDRO DIP AND ROBINS EGG BLUE CERAKOTE GLOCK 43X 9MM
Designed for comfort, The G48 combines a compact-size grip length, a built-in beaver tail and a minimal profile for a comfortably balanced, versatile grip that´s ideal for a variety of users.
The frame features elements of the Gen5 and Slimline series such the short trigger distance, a frame with a built-in beavertail, a reversible magazine catch and the incredibly accurate, match-grade GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) and precision-milled front serrations.
The lengthened frame also allows for 10 round magazines, a 4 round increase from the Glock 43’s 6 round magazines. Please note that these magazines will only fit the 48 and 43X, due to the unique frame sizing.
The slide is coated in a Robbins egg blue finish, and includes front serrations for faster and easier manipulation.
What’s in the Box
- Magazine loader
- Bore brush and rod
- Owner’s manual
- GLOCK G48 9mm Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local FFL Dealer.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.