STRIBOG SP9 A1, the new semiautomatic pistol in the Grand Power production line. Its uniqueness resides in dual mass slide, which significantly reduces recoil and improves overall behavior of the gun. It is possible to mount a wide variety of accessories to the pistol due to presence of pair of Pica-tinny and M-Lok rails. The grip is AR-compatible so you can pick your third party choice, as well as some parts of trigger mechanism can be exchanged for third party AR parts to achieve more adjust-ability.
All controls are ambidextrous and cocking lever is side exchangeable. There is no need for special tools for disassembly.
STRIBOG SP9 A1 is reliable, robust self-loading pistol with wide use.
Ships with (2) 20 round magazines.
Type: Semi- Auto Pistol
Weight: 82 oz
Number of Magazines: 2
Magazines Capacity: 20rds
Barrel Length: 8”
Overall Length: 14.74”
Includes Picatinny top and bottom rails and M-Lok slots at 3 & 9 position
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.