No more bump for the battery! The HOLOSUN HS403A Red Dot scope has no external battery housing. The battery is hidden in the base where is will rarely need to be changed. This elegant design allows the scope to be simply a tube, allowing the maximum field of vision. Aiming with both eyes is now just a reflex and allows you to have maximum situational awareness. This sight includes 50,000 hour battery life, is parallax free, and has a durable PEO/MAO finish. Add to this an auto wake feature that automatically turns on the scope when it is moved and an adjustable 8 hour auto-shutoff. This scope comes with two mounts, a low profile and a AR height lower 1/3 mount.
Designed for day and night use
New advantage technology LED allows 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery
2 MOA on dot size
Reduced training time and ammunition
Unlimited field of view
Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
Durable and reliable construction
No hazardous materials used
No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
Press button brightness setting.
Increased aiming confidence
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.