HOLOSUN HS403GL Red Dot Sight, 50,000 hours, parallax free, PEO/MAO finish, and limited lifetime warranty. With the new HS403GL, we have used the design of the successful HS403A, but we moved the battery housing to the right side of the optic. This provides easy access to change the battery. The compact battery housing has a lower profile than the windage turret. The mount is now fully T1 compatible. You can use any aftermarket T1/H1 mount for this sight. The turret adjustment mechanism has been updated with it being 3mm higher than the HS403A, to make it easier to adjust with a gloved hand. All other features are identical to the HS403A.
Designed for day use and night vision
New advantage technology LED allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
2 MOA on dot size
Reduced training time and ammunition
Unlimited field of view
Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
Durable and reliable construction
No hazardous materials used
No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
Press button brightness setting.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.