HOLOSUN HS403C SOLAR POWER Red Dot Sight,50,000 hours,parallax free, PEO/MAO finish,lifttime,
Based on the already successful HOLOSUN HS403A Red Dot, we have released a solar powered version, the HS403C. This new product has two power systems, one is operated by solar power only while the other operates on battery only. Out of the box, this red dot is automatically solar powered. The red dot intensity also auto adjusts to ambient light. If there is not enough light, such as at night, just press the “+” or “-” button to activate battery power. Now it will operate like a regular red dot such as the HS403A. You can adjust the intensity by pressing “+” or “-” buttons.
When it is time to power down the unit, just press both buttons at the same time or simply put it away and it will turn off battery operation after 8 hours. The unit is now automatically in solar powered mode, ready when you need it. You can verify the power mode by covering the solar cell. If the red dot is on, you are in battery mode. If it is off, you are in solar mode.
Features of PARALOW HS403C Red Dot Sight :
Designed for day use and night vision
New advantage technology LED allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
2 MOA on dot size
Reduced training time and ammunition
Unlimited field of view
Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
Durable and reliable construction
No hazardous materials used
No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
Press button brightness setting and automaticlly brightness adjustment
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.