The HS515GM is a ruggedized micro red dot sight with the option of a 2MOA dot only or a 2 MOA dot with a 65MOA circle reticle pattern. Employing new LED technology the life time for one CR2032 battery can reach 2 years if left on constantly. However the shake awake feature also works to extend the battery life. The M signifies extra rugged features including a CNC milled 7075 Aluminum housing pressure tested for submersion up to 30 meters for 30 minutes and a snag free housing design that protects the windage and elevation turrets. This product includes clear flip-up lens covers a quick release mount and a kill flash filter.
- Shake Awake Motion on with last setting recall
- Parallax free unlimited eye relief
- Switch between a 2 MOA dot & 65 MOA Circle with dot. No re-zeroing required.
- 10 daylight and 2 nightvision compatable brightness settings
- Kill flash included
- Flip-up lens covers won’t obstruct your vision
- Lower 1/3 Co-witness QR mount with removable spacer included
- CNC milled 7075 aluminum housing.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.