Holosun Technologies, 507C, Red Dot, 2 MOA Dot & 32MOA Ring, Multi-Reticle System (Dot, Ring, Both), Black Finish, 7075 T6 Aluminum, Multicoated Lens, V2 Optics System, Shake Awake Technology, Side Battery, Solar Failsafe, Picatinny Rail
7075 T6 Aluminum
Since Holosun’s inception in 2013, their main goal has been to bring cutting edge technology to the end user. Holosun continuously strives to improve and innovate by producing technology that makes sense and works!
UPC 605930625769 Manufacturer Holosun Technologies
Manufacturer Part # HS507C-V2 Model 507C
Type Red Dot Power 1X
Objective N/A Reticle Red Ring & 2 MOA Dot
Finish/Color Black Description Side Battery
MOA 2 MOA Subcategory Red Dot Sights & Non-Magnified Optics
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.