A can for any platform, the SilencerCo Hybrid 46 is compatible with pistol calibers from 9mm to .45 ACP, rifle calibers from 5.56mm to .45–70 GOV, and many options in between, such as .458 SOCOM. If a suppressor’s versatility is a top priority to you, behold this SiCo masterpiece. Sporting a titanium and stainless steel build, the Hybrid 46 will meet and exceed most caliber demands.
Producing out of West Valley City, UT, the SilencerCo name is synonymous with top-notch suppressors. With a focus on providing firearm enthusiasts industry-leading cans, this team continues to revolutionize the boundaries of design. Make no mistake, their Hybrid 46 unit stakes its claim as the gold standard.
At a length of 7.8” and a weight of 17.3 ounces, the Hybrid is a durable suppressor that achieves both full-auto and magnum-rated levels. On a variety of hosts, this fully-welded model boasts effective sound suppression while providing the shooter a plethora of caliber options. The Hybrid 46 is suited to 16” barrels for .45–70 GOV and .458 SOCOM, as well as 18” barrels for your magnum needs. Whether you prefer shooting a pistol, a rifle, or a submachine gun, the SilencerCo Hybrid is the can to own.
Sound: 123.7 dB (.300 BLK)
Full-auto and magnum rated!
Weight: 17.3 ounces
Build materials: titanium; stainless steel
The Hybrid uses the same pistons as the Octane Series, Osprey Series, and Omega K Series
What’s In the Box?
5/8×24 thread mount
.46 front endcap
Two (2) spanner wrenches
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.