The JTS 12 Gauge Semiautomatic AK Shotgun is designed with the Four Position gas system, which allows adjustments based on the load. The receiver is equipped with a Picatinny rail. Traditional AK-style stock. Open front sight and an adjustable rear sight.
Features and Benefits
Semiautomatic with a 5-round magazine capacity
Four Position gas system for adjustments based on the load
Receiver with a Picatinny rail
Traditional AK-style stock
Open front sight and an adjustable rear sight
Fits Rem-Choke choke tubes
2-3/4″ chamber length and 3″ shells
Two 5-round magazines included
Metal finish: Blued
Manufacturer warranty – general: 1 year limited
Rear sight: Adjustable
Manufacturer warranty – parts: 1 year limited
Barrel length (in.): 18.7
Cylinder capacity: 5
Front sight: Open
Pistol Ammo Type: Hunting
Manufacturer warranty – labor: 1 year limited
What’s in the Box
JTS 12 Gauge Semiautomatic AK Shotgun
Two 5-round magazines
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.