KCI USA invests in high tech quality control. Our all-steel construction and a curved mag bodies provide reliable feeding of all 30 rounds. The KCI 30-round H&K magazine works with H&K MP5 pattern firearms including: the MP5k, SP89, SP5K Zenith, MKE, Omega, POF, HK Contract MP5 variants, SW5, BW5, CA94, D54, V94, clones, and AR builds. At KCI USA, we shoot our magazines, a lot. Located in Las Vegas, we provide magazines to the biggest machinegun rental ranges in the world.
- SKU: KCI-MZ019
- Weight: 0.4lbs
- Color: Black
- Compatible with: MP5 / SP89 / MP5SD
- Manufacturer: KCI Korea
- Caliber: 9x19mm
- Capacity: 30 rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Spring Material:Music Wire
- Finish: Cation Electrodeposition Coating
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.