LANTAC USA manufactures the highest quality accessories for AR-15/M16 pattern rifles. Precision made in the U.S.A., rifles, muzzle brakes and more.
The LANTAC Drakon offers improved recoil management and muzzle rise. Featuring a unique Short Energy Pulse system which reduces the length of recoil. This mitigates repeating shot energy preventing overlap that can knock the shooter off target. Ultra-Fast Attenuation of muzzle blast gasses aids in reducing side blast and muzzle flash. Even with fully automatic fire it offers massively reduced recoil and muzzle climb, so all shots can fall on target.
- 14×1 LH thread pitch
- For AK-47/74 pattern rifles
- Short Energy Pulse system
- Ultra-Fast Attenuation
- Hardened MIL-SPEC steel
- Manganese phosphate finish
- Serial numbered for quality control
- Crush washer included
- California legal
- Length: 2.660”
- Diameter: 0.9”
- Weight: 2.8 oz
- Made in the U.S.A.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.