Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company’s name comes from this original product called the Magpul. Over the last seventeen years Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency.
Customize your rifle with the Magpul Industries M-LOK Rail Light Mount. Designed for use with all M-LOK mounting surfaces, the M-LOK Polymer Cantilever Rail/Light Mount allows the attachment of various MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights and optics, and directly interfaces with the popular Surefire M300/M600 series Scout Lights or Magpul Light Mount V-Block and Rings. Molded from heavy-duty reinforced polymer to save weight and expense, the Cantilever Rail/Light Mount also features beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges.
Features and Specifications:
Manufacturer Number: MAG593
Magpul AR-15 M-LOK Rail Section 11 Slots Polymer Black
Designed for use with all M-LOK mounting surfaces
11 MIL-STD-1913 Slots
Heavy-duty reinforced polymer
Length: 4.9 in.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.