The new line of Magpul apparel features a new line of Magpul Core Patrol Gloves. The Patrol gloves are designed to provide you with protection and comfort in an extended use glove. These gloves are lightweight and feature a one piece construction with a premium leather palm and reinforcements just where you need it more. These gloves are also touch screen compatible so that you do not have to remove them to use your smart touch screen devices.
- Excellent comfort, dexterity and protection
- One-piece palm construction with soft and durable premium leather
- Corded nylon stretch fabric on back of hand with contour cut design
- Lightweight cut and impact protection with comfortable, padded neoprene backing
- Adjustable wrist for a custom, snug fit
- Thumb and forefinger “Gun Gusset” designed for better durability and comfort when shooting pistol gripped firearms
- Expansion joints on the back of the fingers allow better flexibility in manipulating firearms triggers and controls
- Ambidextrous three-finger touchscreen capability
- Subdued branding for better camouflage and concealment
- Size Large
- Matte Black
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.