A drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 MILSPEC carbine buffer tubes, the SL-K is designed for compact PDW style weapons or users desiring a small and light stock.
Features a short and slim profile, a smaller rubber butt-pad with rolled toe for easy shouldering and sure grip, and a 1.25 footman’s loop with the ability to accept an optional M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button style QD sling swivels. A new, unique, ambidextrous release latch minimizes rattle on the receiver extension without requiring additional locks, levers, or springs*.
Made in U.S.A.
Mounts on MILSPEC sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
Compact rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
1.25 Footmans Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): MILSPEC and commercial-spec. The MOE SL-K will only fit with the common MILSPEC tube.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.