Mako E-LANDER magazines are high performance, durable steel bodied magazines. These 30 round mags are perfect for the AR-15, M-16, M4 or any other platform.
Made in Israel for the Tavor, M16, and common small arms, the E-LANDER has been thoroughly tested by special military forces and anti-terror units. These magazines have proven to withstand severe combat conditions and meet spec ops requirements.
Backed by over six decades of experience the manufacturer has specialized in precision-stamped metal parts and tools with an uncompromising commitment to quality and reliability. A wide range of the manufacturer’s products are exported worldwide to demanding customers.
Specifications and Features
High performance steel body – strong heavy-gauge steel
Tested by special military forces and anti-terror units
Fine resistance body coating, enduring up to 96 hours salt-spray test. This exceeds the military salt-spray test requirements.
State-of-the-art anti-tilt self-leveling follower. (colors vary)
Improved reinforced floorplate.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.