MLINE BLACK DOUBLE SIDED GUN CASE
Double Sided Gun Case is designed to optimize the storage of your firearms. With access on either side of this case, you have the option to utilize both compartments simultaneously. A single side can be used to provide more depth or to store larger items by removing foam panels. The lightweight aluminum, reinforced steel corners and riveted paneling all provide maximum protection against extreme conditions. Our layered lined aluminum exterior creates visual depth and contrast which makes our case a sleek way to transport your guns. The case is built with dual three-digit combination locks with anti-pry tabs to ensure security. The compact, versatility of our Double Sided Gun case has made this a customer favourite and a perfect addition to your merchandise mix.
Layered, lined aluminum material
Reinforced steel corners
(x2) Three-digit combination locks with anti-pry tabs
Multiple panel, ultra-dense removable eggshell foam interior
Multi-degree inner hinge support
Handle features dual wave comfort-grip technology
Bottom rubber feet to prevent surface damage
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.