MOLOT VEPR AK-54 Due to very strict import laws, these Russian made rifles are exceptionally hard to get.
Vepr AK rifle in 7.62x54r caliber, 20.5-in barrel, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, removable muzzle nut with 14x1mm left-hand threads, left-side folding tubular stock with cheek rest and rubber recoil pad, 1000 meter sight leaf with adjustable windage, black polymer furniture, cleaning kit and cleaning rod, shipped with two 5-rd magazine(s), 922(r) compliant with US or foreign made magazines.
Breech Type 3 Lug Rotating Bolt
Action Type Semi-Auto
Overall Length 40 in / 1016 mm
Barrel Length 20.5 in / 520 mm
Weight Weight with 5-rd mag: 10.7 lbs
Magazine Removable box 5 rounds or higher capacity
Rifling 4 Groove RH Twist
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.