OPSol recognized the need for a pump shotgun to be able to cycle the new 1-3/4 12 gauge shells effectively something had to be done. And they have created a simple insert to let those low recoil rounds work effectively in a pump shotgun. Made to just snap into the weapon and shorten the length in that part of the action so the shells will cycle like a normal round. Stay in the game without the pain.
- Use with Aguila Birdshot, Buckshot and Slug offerings in Mossberg 12ga 500, 590 and Maverick 88 models
- Easily installs and uninstalls in seconds to allow use of 1.75″, 2.75″ or 3″ shells as desired by user
- Practice with less expensive Aguila birdshot as the recoil response vs. Aguila buckshot is slight
- Low recoil of buckshot allows for safe, easy and comfortable aiming and discharge with pistol grip configurations (with proper grip/face clearance, of course)
- Not confined to hip and laser shooting
- Mini-Clip stays in well, but may want to tape in with electrical or Gorilla tape for close contact or heavy foliage environment applications
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.