PО 4х24P is designated for targeting of automatic small arms at aimed fire at day time and in the twilight with reticle illumination. It is efficient at aiming and observation of the well camouflaged targets at medium and large distances. It can be mounted on G36, FN submachine guns, pistols, machine guns of series MP5, М-16 rifles of all modifications and G3 which have a seat – a guide strip “Picatinny rail MIL-STD 1913″, as well as by means of transition brackets it is possible to mount them on АК47, АК74 and its modifications, RRК , RК machine guns and their modifications. It is recommended for installation on Minimi machine gun. At will of the customer the sight can be equipped with various kinds of aiming reticles.
- Visible magnification, ratio: 4
- Angular field of view, deg.: 12
- Exit pupil diameter, mm: 6
- Eye relief, mm: 42
- Eyepiece diopter adjustment range, dptr., min.: ±4
- Elevation/azimuth adjustment range, ang. deg., min.: ±1
- Adjustment step:
- elevation, cm/m: 3/100
- azimuth, cm/m: 1/100
- Lateral correction scale factor, thousandth: 0-01
- Lateral correction range, thousandth: ±0-10
- Power source: 1хАА
- Overall dimensions of the sight, mm, max: 186х82х78
- Weight with a power source, kg., max: 0,6
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.