PLEASE NOTE WHEN USING LONE WOLF DIST. COMPLETION PARTS, NOT ALL PARTS MAY BE GEN 3, YOU MUST USE GEN 3 ONLY, ANY OTHER PARTS INSTALLED MAY CAUSE DAMAGE AND WILL IMMEDIATELY VOID THE LIFETIME WARRANTY OF YOUR POLYMER80 PRODUCT. CHECK ALL COMPONENTS PRIOR TO INSTALLATION. POLYMER80, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY INCORRECT PARTS INSTALLATION.
The next installment in the PF-Series™ has arrived. The industry’s only 80% Subcompact Polymer Pistol Frame offers a new generation of ergonomics and features. Built with high-strength reinforced polymer construction, the PF940SC™ It is available with our aggressive standard grip texture
The kit includes:
- 80% Polymer Pistol Frame
- Polymer Jig
- Locking Block Rail System and Rear Rail Module
- Drill Bits
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.