Whether you call it a longslide Glock 19 or a grip-chopped Glock 17, the PF940CL is an industry first! Features like the extended beaver tail, double undercut trigger guard, and a thumb ledge considerably enhance the ergonomics for an effective grip and improved recoil mitigation. Combining the length and accuracy of a Glock 17 with the concealability of a Glock 19, the PF940CL is a shooter’s dream come true. All parts are compatible with a Gen 3 Glock 17. For a flush-fit, be sure to use Glock 19 magazines!
Next Generation Ergonomics
High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
Picatinny Accessory Rail
Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System
Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module
Hardened Front and Rear Rail System Pins
Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
Compatible with Glock 17 Gen 3 Parts
Glock 19 grip length to accept Glock 19 magazines
Cartridge 9mm Luger
Style Textured Frame
Country of Origin United States of America
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.