ProMag Archangel Mosin Nagant Desert Tan Stock
This drop-in fit next-generation stock is constructed of a proprietary carbon-fiber filled super-tough polymer for the classic Mosin-Nagant M1891. The stock fits most M1891 rifles, the hex and round receivers found on the 91/30, the Soviet M-38/M-44/Chinese T-53 carbines, and Finnish M-39 rifles and carbines.
The stock is inletted to accept a Timney Trigger® with no modification required. A blanking-piece is supplied to fill the inlet for the Timney Trigger® if the OEM trigger is retained.
The stock accepts the new Archangel detachable black polymer 5-round magazine (supplied), or the 10-round magazine which is available below.
Click-adjustable length-of-pull with rubber buttpad
Click-adjustable cheek riser
Modern ergonomic goose-neck style grip with comfortable palm-swell
QD sling points that accept push-button style swivels
The forend allows free-floating of most barrel contours and includes a barrel tensioner
Precision fit inlet provides excellent accuracy
Incorporates 3 integral steel inserts for ball-lock/push-button QD sling swivels
Desert tan polymer
Weighs only 8 oz. more than original wood with most of the additional weight in the butt for recoil resistance and balance
Length-of-pull is thumbwheel click-adjustable from 13.625” to 14.75”
Cheek-riser is thumbwheel click adjustable in..05” increments
Grip storage compartment
Made in U.S.A.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.