The Radical Firearms 16″ 5.56 NATO M4 Rifle is law enforcement grade hardware. Crafted with quality materials and covered by Radical’s lifetime warranty, this MIL-SPEC rifle is an outstanding choice for any budget. Just add your favorite iron sights or optic, then head for the range!
The Radical Firearms FCR system is a slim handguard that provides the weight savings you want without sacrificing any of the mounting possibilities you require. This freefloat design offers a monolithic Picatinny rail and plenty of M-LOK attachment points for all your gear.
- 16″ 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel M4 contour barrel
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate
- M16 cut bolt carrier group with Melonite finish
- BCG high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected
- 15 Radical M-LOK FCR Rail handguard
- 41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Barrel
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.