Ruger PC Carbine Specifications and Features:
Stock: Black Synthetic
One Magazine with a Capacity of 17 rounds
Barrel Length: 16.12″
Overall Length: 34.37″
Barrel Features: 1/2×28 Threading and Fluted
Barrel Material: Chrome-moly steel, heavy profile
Barrel Twist: 1 in 10′
Weight: 6.8 pounds
Length of Pull: 12.62″ – 14.12″
FinishType: III Hardcoat Anodized
Interchangeable magazine wells
Dead blow action
Reversible magazine release and reversible charging
Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight
Soft rubber buttpad with spacers
Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock
The grip features a proprietary texture for enhanced control.
Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
Receiver is CNC-milled from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet
Includes: SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.