Ruger’s Precision Rifle Bolt-Action Rifle takes customization and long-range accuracy to a whole new level.
Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling mount, bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber butt pad. Short-action handguard allows more clearance for the larger objective lenses on long-range optics.
Muzzle brake reduces felt recoil by up to 58%, enhancing accuracy by reducing shooting fatigue during longer strings of fire. Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation. Billet-aluminum bolt shroud houses the bolt disassembly tool and trigger-pull adjustment tool. Cold-hammer-forged 4140 chromoly steel barrel with 5R rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.