The SLR-107R is an AK47 pattern rifle chambered for 7.62×39 with a stamped receiver, chrome-lined hammer-forged 16.25-inch barrel, 14×1 mm left-hand muzzle threads, removable muzzle nut, bayonet lug, black polymer furniture, Warsaw Pact-length buttstock with compartment for cleaning kit, stainless steel heat shield, 2-stage trigger group, 800m rear sight, and side rail for attaching optics. The SLR-107R comes with one 5-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit. (Shown with optional M-47W 30-round magazine.)
The SLR-107R AK47 is manufactured in Las Vegas, Nevada, utilizing only the best, authentic Arsenal factory components. The SLR-107R is manufactured with a Bulgarian-made Arsenal MIL-SPEC 1 mm stamped receiver and cold hammer forged and hard chrome lined barrel. The authentic U.S.-made components, such as the anti-slap double stage trigger group, MIL-SPEC polymer stock set, and Warsaw-length polymer buttstock perfectly complete this rifle for unparalleled quality and accuracy.
Weight 10 lbs
Manufacturer Arsenal Inc.
Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
Total length: 36.88 in (937 mm)
Barrel length: 16.33 in. (415 mm)
Rifling: 4 grooves
Twist rate: 1:9.44 (1 in 240 mm)
Weight w/o magazine: 7.3 lbs
Muzzle velocity: 2,329 fps (710 m/s)
Maximum range: 1350 m (1,480 yds)
Rear sight range: 800 m (875 yds)
Rate of Fire: 40 rds/min (practical)
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.