The Spike’s Tactical Spider 9mm Lower is the perfect foundation for a pistol-caliber carbine build. Fully compatible with most standard AR-15 parts, this lower includes a proprietary magazine catch assembly, ejector factory installed, and last round bolt hold open functionality. Features the Spike’s Spider logo engraved prominently on the left side of the magwell. Spike’s Tactical stripped lowers are made to the highest standards. If you are planning a build or just putting lowers away for a rainy day, you can’t go wrong with Spike’s lower receivers.
- Dedicated Glock magazine well
- Spike’s Spider logo with Bullet Pictogram selector markings
- 7075-T6 forged receiver
- MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Low shelf, RDIAS compatible
- Built in trigger guard
Assembly Stripped Brand Spike’s Tactical
Caliber Marking 9mm Luger
Finish Hard coat Anodized
Receiver Material 7075-T6 Aluminum
Trigger Pin Diameter MIL-SPEC .154
Weight 13.9 oz
FFL required for shipment. You must disclose which FFL will be receiving this item in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS box during checkout. Failure to do so will delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your name and order number.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.