Spike’s Tactical is proud to release The Jack lower “Through the articulate work of Sharps Bros# we have developed the most detailed billet lower ever created”
An over-sized integral trigger guard
A beveled magazine flare that helps you load as quickly and efficiently as possible
Machined top to bottom from 7075-T6 aluminum, a peak-strength corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
A hard coat anodize finish per MIL-A-8625, the anodizing model for model for most military and aerospace products
Full compatibility with all MILSPEC internal parts
Full compatibility with all other aftermarket MILSPEC upper receivers
Full compatibility with GI standard issue magazines as well as PMags
Multi caliber mark
Spike’s Tactical Lifetime Warranty
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.