Spike’s Tactical is proud to release The Jack lower “Through the articulate work of Sharps Bros# we have developed the most detailed billet lower ever created”
An over-sized integral trigger guard
A beveled magazine flare that helps you load as quickly and efficiently as possible
Machined top to bottom from 7075-T6 aluminum, a peak-strength corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
A hard coat anodize finish per MIL-A-8625, the anodizing model for model for most military and aerospace products
Full compatibility with all mil-spec internal parts
Full compatibility with all other aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers
Full compatibility with GI standard issue magazines as well as PMags
Multi caliber mark
Spike’s Tactical Lifetime Warranty
Rules & Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By UPS only with tracking and insurance,
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No M-16 Bolts.
- Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.