Springfield Armory introduces the new Highlander Camo Composite stock for use on standard M1A rifles. From 1959 to 1970 the M14 served with distinction as the standard issue rifle of the United States military. When Springfield Armory® in Geneseo, IL made the civilian legal variant – the M1A™ – available to the public in 1974, shooters were finally able to enjoy the same rifle that so many servicemen had utilized in the past.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.