As the M14 platform began to dominate competitive rifle shooting, several performance oriented upgrades to the design gained popularity. Today, shooters who want the extra features, but don’t want to pay match-shop prices can find what they need in the Loaded M1A™ Series from Springfield Armory.
The Loaded Series combines the appearance and tradition of the Standard M1A with all the goodies you want to take the rifle to the next level. All Loaded models have a medium-weight premium air-gauged National Match barrel for greater accuracy. Competitive shooters will also appreciate the National Match tuned 4.5-5lb 2-stage trigger. A National Match front sight blade and non-hooded National Match rear aperture aid in precise target acquisition.
If you’re looking for a proven rifle that comes Loaded with all the features you need, you need look no further than the Loaded M1A™ from Springfield Armory.
This rifle is pre-owned but has only had about 20 rounds fired through it. It comes in the original Springfield bag with one 10rd magazine. The previous owner had a scope mounted with a Springfield Armory mount. The scope is a Vortex Viper 6.5-20X50 with a 30mm tube adding 21.6 oz of weight to the rifle. The pervious owner also installed a Surefire suppressor ready muzzle break.
Caliber: 7.62X51MM NATO (.308WIN)
Barrel: 22″; Twist 1 In 11″; RH; 6-Groove National Match Med. Wt. Premium Air Gauged; Carbon Steel
Stock: Black Composite
Weight: 10lbs 8oz
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.