The New Strike forward assist is the latest addition to the Strike Industries line of performance AR parts. The Forward Assist Plunger is made of lightweight aluminum for those looking to retain the functionality of a forward assist, while seeking weight savings wherever they can. The forward assist pawl is constructed of tool steel to ensure positive engagement of the forward assist ratchets on compatible bolt carriers and maintain long service life.
– 1x Forward Assist Plunger
– 1x Forward Assist Pawl (Installed)
– 1x Forward Assist Spring (Installed)
– 1x Forward Assist Spring Pin
– Lightweight at only 0.2oz
– Anodized Red, Blue and Grey Line color
– Increased corrosion resistance
Rules & Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By UPS only with tracking and insurance,
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No M-16 Bolts.
- Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.