Looking for a way to improve the grip on your favorite firearm without replacing parts or breaking the bank? TALON Grips has the solution.
In 2009, TALON Grips was founded out of a necessity to overcome the inherent properties of polymer grips becoming slick in both hot and cold weather. For a period of time shooters would try using skateboard tape to fix this issue but would prove to be inadequate as skateboard tape was too thick to conform to grips and would peel off only to leave an annoying sticky mess. TALON Grips’ U.S. Patented designs consist of a single piece of thin rubber or granulate material that wraps around the handle which adds hardly any bulk while providing a rock solid grip. Their grips stick to polymer, lasts longer and will come off clean if desired. TALON Grips are also 100% made in the USA with the finest equipment and materials.
- Textured rubber grip gives positive grip and is ideal for conceal carry
- Custom produced for specific firearm with OEM quality fit/finish
- Adds minimal bulk
- Install within minutes with using a hair dryer or heat gun
- Safe to use most cleaning solutions but avoid using aerosol based solvents
- Instructions and cleaning pad included
- Fits: GLOCK Gen1-3 Compact Models 19/ 23/ 25/ 32/ 38
Rules & Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts.
- Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.