Are you still using the original trigger assembly that came with your AK? You probably think that it’s worked pretty well so far, so why upgrade it? Well, if you’re not using a INTRAFUSE® AK G2 Trigger Group, you’re limiting the potential of your rifle. Our trigger group offers an improved trigger pull of 3-4 pounds and eliminates the painful trigger slap common with other designs. We’ve created a “no fumble” trigger sleeve which allows you to assemble the trigger group outside of your rifle and then drop it in as one piece. All of our G2 components are heat treated, manufactured out of 4140 tool-grade carbon steel, and finished in dark black oxide. Upgrading your trigger assembly to the INTRAFUSE® AK G2 Trigger Group, simply put, is the best decision you can make to bring out all the power your AK-47 has to offer. To top it off, the G2 counts as 3 U.S. 922r compliant parts.
*Note: INTRAFUSE G2 Trigger Groups are not compatible with the SAIGA platform. INTRAFUSE G2 Trigger Groups are also not compatible with NoDak Spud NDS-3 and NDS-65 “economy” receivers. In some cases, the use of these two products together can create accidental double firing of the weapon.
- Not compatible with the SAIGA platform.
- Not compatible with NoDak Spud NDS-3 and NDS-65 receivers.
- Counts as 3 Sec. U.S. 922r Compliant Parts (Trigger, Hammer, Disconnector)
- Item Includes:
– INTRAFUSE® G2 Single Hook Trigger
– INTRAFUSE® G2 Hammer
– INTRAFUSE® G2 Disconnector
– INTRAFUSE® “No Fumble” Trigger Sleeve
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.