In the days of the Old West, The Outrider was the cowboy who rode ahead of the herd scout for hostile terrain…and hostile people. He traveled light but carried enough firepower to be ready for anything, because The Outrider always rode alone.
The Texas Silencer Company carries on this tradition of swift dependability with the ultra lightweight and rugged OUTRIDER Titanium Hunting Silencer. Precision machined out of a solid bar of titanium and weighing only 12 oz., it’s purpose-built to meet the demands of today’s outdoorsman.
What’s In The Box
OUTRIDER Titanium Rifle Silencer
1/2×28 to 5/8×24 thread adapter
End cap wrench
133dB at the shooter’s ear on a .308 caliber rifle
End caps available in .223, .243, .270, and .308 calibers
Built for all calibers from .223 Rem. to .300 Win Mag.
Threads directly to standard 5/8×24 threaded barrels
Includes a free 1/2×28 thread adapter
Backed by the Code of The West Warranty
Weighs only 12 ounces
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.