The Troy Industries Rear Folding BattleSight is the gold standard for back up iron sights. The folding sight locks securely into the vertical position with a solid stainless steel crossbar, yet folds easily with the push of a button. Its rugged reliability has led this sight to become a favorite for Special Ops and tactical shooters around the world!
These standard sights feature a traditional dual aperture set-up that is perfect for shooters used to the standard M4 sight picture or those who want to take advantage of the battle proven speed of a round aperture.
- Each click adjusts 1/2 MOA
- 0.460″ profile when folded
- 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components
- Quick install
- Easy to adjust
- Protected adjustment wheel
Brand – Troy Industries
Color – Black
Finish – Hardcoat Anodized
Manufacturer – Troy Industries
MaterialAluminum – 6061-T6
Platform – AR-15
Position – Rear
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.